Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards

Friday 11 May 2012

Miss Spoon Says Welcome!


Why do you need the next blog about health, beauty and food? Why do you need Miss Spoon?

Just because I will give you some cooking recipes, some diets tips, some information about healthy lifestyle, some about beauty caring about ourselves, some about cosmetics, some about sport and fittness, some funny stories around the kitchen and  shows you some parts of the world. Everything with pleasure and with a little passion, greediness and imagination.
I want to show you dishes easy and quick to prepare, not very expensive as she doesn’t want to ruin your budget and that you could always buy necessary ingredients.
As I am  crazy about healthy eating she will say about diets, fruits, vegetables, low fat etc. but  I can’t promise it will be always healthy and low calories. Who likes all the times eating only green salads and vegetables? I also like chocolate and a little bit sweets.
It will be different kind of kitchen from different parts of the world as it is what I like the best- visiting new places tasting something new and after that prepare it in my flat.
I will try that everyone find here something for themselves and for their close friends, families, the love ones.

So it’s time to wait for me…for Little Miss Spoon…

No comments :

Post a Comment