Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tuesday with Yoga - What you need for yoga class



I am  new to yoga and when  I showed up at my first class I didn’t know what to expect: What did I need to bring? Was I wearing the right clothes? Would I be expected to put my body into poses I had never heard of?
I am certainly no expert, I have come up with a helpful list of 5 Yoga Essentials for beginner yogis. All of these make great gifts for yoga lovers, too!


1) Yoga mat  


2) Comfortable, breathable, supportive yoga tops  to move around freely
3) Comfortable, breathable, yoga trousers.
4) The Yoga Blocks  to  provides the stability needed for optimal alignment and deeper poses, especially for beginners.

5) Reading material! I don’t know about you, but when I’m new to something, I like to read all about it!
Do you have any recommendations?

No comments :

Post a Comment